Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Amy

The amazing cheesy chicken & rice casserole

This person is a very important part of my life. She has always been here for me in whatever I have needed. She is an amazing cook; she is always trying new things. She tries things anywhere from dinners to desserts to whatever she can possibly think of.

One of my favorite things she has tried is cheesy chicken & rice casserole. Things used in it are rice, onion powder, and cream of chicken, chicken breast, vegetables, and cheese. She is always asking me to help because she loves for me to help her because it is some time we can spend together. I love it when she asks me to help because it makes me feel good that someone wants my help doing something that I enjoy. I think that having me as help is very important to her because she loves spending time with me.

This person is my mother she has grown up helping her family cooking so she is very educated on how to do things, and I love that she can help make me become a better cook.


1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup (Regular, 98% Fat Free or Healthy Request®)

1 1/3 cups water

3/4 cup uncooked regular long-grain white rice

1/2 teaspoon onion powder

1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper

2 cup frozen mixed vegetables

4 skinless, boneless chicken breast half (about 1 pound)

1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese

Heat the oven to 375°F. Stir the soup, water, rice, onion powder, black pepper and vegetables in a 2-quart shallow baking dish.
Top with the chicken. Cover the baking dish.
Bake for 50 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and the rice is tender. Top with the cheese. Let the casserole stand for 10 minutes. Stir the rice before serving

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message please